Thumbnail Filmstrip of 4” 3-Way Indoor Outdoor Patio Speaker Pair, White or Black - AP450 Images
Superior sound quality and a sleek, modern look make the OSD Audio AP450 outdoor patio speaker pair the perfect choice for outdoor environments. With a rust-resistant aluminum grille and a composite cabinet, these all-weather speakers can handle temperature fluctuations between -20 degrees F and 200 degrees F. You'll love the sound these speakers produce, and they're available in black or white. The speakers include mounting brackets that will allow you to mount either vertically or horizontal. We recommend to place the speakers anywhere from 8 to 12 feet apart for best stereo dispersion.
- Rust-resistant aluminum grille and composite cabinet
- Handles temperature fluctuations from '20F to 200F
- A great outdoor speaker for desks and hot tub areas
- Available in black or white
Do I need special cable to run outdoor speakers?
We strongly recommend our direct burial, CL3/FT4 waterproof cable and wire connectors that are designed for the outdoors. Our speaker wire uses a specially formulated UV-resistant, white polyethylene jacket that provides protection against water damage and allows the cables to withstand extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures and incorporate twice the insulation of average cable. If you plan to bury the cable, OSD recommends you bury it 4-6" underground so that it's not visible nor pose a danger of somebody tripping over it. Our speaker cable is ideal to use in direct burial applications. As for the gauge, for runs up to 100 feet for background music, 16-gauge will be fine. If the run is approaching or exceeding 100 feet, we suggest 14-gauge wire.
Add Volume Controls
Volume controls can be a great addition to a system providing both proper impedance matching and more hands-on local control of the volume in the listening area. We offer a great selection of outdoor volume controls to choose from!
- Speaker Type: 4" 3-Way Indoor/ Outdoor Patio Speakers
- Woofer: 4" Polypropylene
- Tweeter: 0.5" PEI dome
- Frequency Response: 59Hz to 22kHz
- Power Handling: 110W
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Inputs: Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Weather Resistant: All-Weather Versatility
- Powder-coated Rust-resistant Aluminum Grille and Composite Cabinet
- Handles Temperature Fluctuations From -20F to 200F
- Install-friendly Mounting Brackets Included
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 4.25" x 7.75" x 5.25"
- Sold As: Pair
- Wireless: No
- Colors Available: Black or White
- Weight: 4.5 lbs Each Speaker
- Warranty: 1 year