Thumbnail Filmstrip of 5.25" 2-Way Outdoor Patio Speaker Pair 120W, Optional 70V Tap, IP54 Rated, White or Black AP520 Images
The best way to pipe high-quality sound to any outdoor space is to install all-weather speakers, and our AP520T outdoor patio speakers fit the bill. Available in black and white, these modern, sleek speakers are economical and provide superior sound quality. With compact cabinetry, these speakers are great for outdoor spaces between 300 and 500 square feet. Designed for outdoor conditions with weather-resistant components, the sturdy ABS polymer enclosure and rust-resistant aluminum grille is ideal for patios, decks and overhangs. They come with stainless steel hardware and include gold-plated, five-way binding posts.
- All-weather design withstands even harsh climates
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting durability
- 5.25" Polypropylene Woofer for excellent bass
- Gold-plated 5-way Binding Posts
- Mounting Brackets included (note: screws not included due to varying types of mounting surfaces)
- Powder-coated rust-resistant aluminum grille
Do I need special cable to run outdoor speakers?
We strongly recommend our direct burial, CL3/FT4 waterproof cable and wire connectors that are designed for the outdoors. Our speaker wire uses a specially formulated UV-resistant, white polyethylene jacket that provides protection against water damage and allows the cables to withstand extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures and incorporate twice the insulation of average cable. If you plan to bury the cable, OSD recommends you bury it 4-6" underground so that it's not visible nor pose a danger of somebody tripping over it. Our speaker cable is ideal to use in direct burial applications. As for the gauge, for runs up to 100 feet for background music, 16-gauge will be fine. If the run is approaching or exceeding 100 feet, we suggest 14-gauge wire.
Add Volume Controls
Volume controls can be a great addition to a system providing both proper impedance matching and more hands-on local control of the volume in the listening area. We offer a great selection of outdoor volume controls to choose from!
- Speaker Type: 5.25" Indoor / Outdoor Patio Speaker
- IP54 Rated
- Woofer: 5.25" Polypropylene Cone
- Tweeter: 1/2" PEI Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 22kHz +/-10dB
- Power handling: 20-120W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms w/ Optional 70V Transformer Built-In
- 70V Tap: 32W, 16W, 8W, 4W
- Gold-Plated Spring Loaded Binding Posts
- Powder-coated Rust Resistant Aluminum Grille and Composite Cabinet
- 'U' Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 9.5" x 7" x 6.4"
- Sold As: Pair
- Colors: Black or White
- Weight: 7 lbs Each Speaker
- Warranty: 1 year