Thumbnail Filmstrip of 10" 300W Weather-Resistant Outdoor Subwoofer w/ IP66 Rated High-Impact Molded Enclosure - FORZA-10 Images
- Heavy-duty weather-resistant outdoor subwoofer for backyards, porches and patios
- IP66 rated and protected from dirt, dust and sprinklers
- Rated at an 300W to deliver powerful low frequency sound effects
- Down-firing port with 10” polypropylene cone woofer
- Antique bronze finish blends easily in the backyard lighting landscapes
- Withstand rain, snow and high temperatures
Designed to blend within any outdoor setting, the FORZA-10 is a powerful and stealthy outdoor rated subwoofer that enhances outdoor sound systems by adding crucial bass notes for a more enriching surround sound experience. FORZA-10 cranks out 300W of power and includes a 10” polypropylene cone woofer and a high impact molded plastic enclosure with a unique antique bronze finish. Truly weather-resistant, the FORZA-10 is IP66 rated which means it is 100% sealed and protected from dirt and dust as well as powerful water jets such as sprinklers. Its unique curved shape and down-firing port makes it the perfect addition to decks and porches, but you can place it anywhere you run speaker wire. For optimal performance, however, we recommend placing this subwoofer on a paved or hard surface. The FORZA-10 also includes a built-in eye bolt that allows you to anchor it to the location to prevent theft or to keep it firmly in place. Pair this outdoor subwoofer with a mono subwoofer amplifier like the OSD SMP300 and combine it with any of our landscape satellite speakers, and you’ll have an outdoor audio system that rivals your indoor system.
Why Add an Outdoor Subwoofer?
Most outdoor speakers are not designed to cover lower frequencies so adding a subwoofer to a backyard audio system can make a huge difference in the quality of sound you experience. If you have outdoor speakers in your patio or backyard, you’re hearing mid and high frequencies and some bass so adding an outdoor subwoofer not only delivers missing bass notes, but also takes the low-frequency burden off the other speakers which will optimize your entire system.
Do I Need a Subwoofer Amplifier?
Yes! The Forza-10 is a passive subwoofer and needs a subwoofer amplifier to power it. An ideal match is our SMP-300 which is rated at 500W peak power and 250W continuous RMS.
- Speaker Type: 10" Outdoor Subwoofer
- Woofer: 10" Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 300Hz
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- 3FT Speaker Cable Included
- Sold As: Single
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 16.5" x 12" x 16.5"
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year