Thumbnail Filmstrip of 6.5" High Power Outdoor Weather-Resistant Rock Speaker Pair - Brown, Dark Grey or Light Grey - RS670 Images
Spruce up your outdoor space with the best in audio - the OSD Audio RS670 Outdoor Speakers Rock Pair. This pair of rock speakers, which are available in sandstone brown, are built to last. They're all-weather speakers that you can add to a pool area, a garden or a patio, and they'll blend right into their surroundings.
• Hide in plain site—friends won’t know where the sound is coming from!
• Built to last—bring on the heat, the rain, the cold, these speakers can take it
• Quality components ensure rich clear sound with no distortion
• Different colors to match your match your landscape!
Do I need special cable to run outdoor speakers?
We strongly recommend our direct burial, CL3/FT4 waterproof cable and wire connectors that are designed for the outdoors. Our speaker wire uses a specially formulated UV-resistant, white polyethylene jacket that provides protection against water damage and allows the cables to withstand extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures and incorporate twice the insulation of average cable. If you plan to bury the cable, OSD recommends you bury it 4-6" underground so that it's not visible nor pose a danger of somebody tripping over it. Our speaker cable is ideal to use in direct burial applications. As for the gauge, for runs up to 100 feet for background music, 16-gauge will be fine. If the run is approaching or exceeding 100 feet, we suggest 14-gauge wire.
Add Volume Controls
Volume controls can be a great addition to a system providing both proper impedance matching and more hands-on local control of the volume in the listening area. We offer a great selection of outdoor volume controls to choose from!
OSD outdoor speakers are developed with harsh conditions of the outdoors in mind. Our rock speakers use only non-water-absorbing materials and won't absorb any water. This is critical in winter so it won't freeze and crack. The shape is designed to withstand large amounts of pressure, extreme temperatures and moisture. Remember though, outdoor speakers are an investment, so take care of them. Storing them away from extreme weather conditions will only lengthen the time you will get enjoying outdoor speakers. These rock speakers utilize weather-resistant components for years of trouble free performance.
- Speaker Type: 6.5" 2-way Weather Resistant Rock Speakers
- Woofer: 6.5" Polypropylene Cone with Sealed Voice Coil & Silicone Encased Leads
- Tweeter: 1" Polyamide with Silicone Encased Leads, Coaxial Mounted
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20kHz
- Power handling: 150W
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Weather Resistant: All-Weather Versatility
- Aerospace Grade, Multi-layer Composite Cabinetry
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 13" x 9.5" x 11"
- Sold As: Pair
- Wireless: No
- Colors Available: Sandstone Canyon Brown, Slate Dark Grey or Granite Light Grey
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year