- A new, larger, and more powerful integrated amp/preamp version of our award-winning NERO Stream XD
- Like the NERO Stream XD, the XD2 streams using both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- By-passes the DAC in portable devices for the highest quality sound possible
- Experience digital streaming sources with high-fidelity
- Control streaming music wirelessly through the free OSD Player App
- Features both an analog RCA and digital fiber optic input
- Includes a USB port for loading your personalized music library
- Includes built-in 16-bit, 44kHz up to 24-bit, and 192 kHz digital-to-analog converter
- Pairs with OSD Audio integrated amp/preamps, NERO Stream XD, and our new outdoor NERO Stream WRA (Weather Resistant Amp)
- Interfaces with OSD Audio preamps: SRT1 (1 source) and SRT4 (4 source) wi-fi straming media receivers for affordable whole house audio options
- Each component works independently or can be grouped together in multiple combinations
- Can be wall mounted behind a TV utilizing included propietary wall mount brackets
- Features a native digital input option or straight analog connection with dual stereo RCA inputs
- Bonus feature includes a headphone jack output delivering up to 24bit, 192 kHz high definition sound
- Includes IR wireless remote control to access sources, volume levels, etc.
Classic meets convenience with the NERO STREAM-XD2, a versatile integrated wireless amp/preamp that opens up a new world of high-fidelity sound featuring Wi-Fi streaming which connects to your home network allowing it to operate independantly from your Smartphone. Instead the Wi-Fi connection is controlled by our OSD Player a free download Google Play or Apple from Bluetooth-compatible devices such as smartphones and tablets. This compact, stand alone amplifier uses Wi-Fi and an upgraded version of Bluetooth (APXT) to transmit sound but also includes wired inputs (optical, headphone jack, USB, and RCA) so you can stream through class 2-channel stero systems and your beloved tower speakers as well as devices such as Google Chromecast or Amazon Alexa. The NERO STREAM-XD2 features a built in 16 to 24 bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that by-passes the DAC of portable devices and dongles, so you'll hear audiophile level sound whether you stream on Spotify, Tidal, and Napster or play music through smart speakers or jump drives. The NERO STREAM-XD2 also includes an IR wireless remote control with buttons to access sources, control volume levels, pause/play and advance/go back. If you're ready to experience high fidelity sound from digital streaming sources, our NERO STREAM-XD2 is the dieal amplifier that bridges the gap between the convenience of streaming and the classic sound of old school sound systems.