Thumbnail Filmstrip of OSD Nero Max8 4 Zone App Control Matrix Multi Room Amplifier 80W/Zone, iOS and Android Images
ENJOY YOUR MUSIC THROUGHOUT YOUR HOME – Play any one of six sources in up to four rooms or expand to as many as 12 rooms.
ALL THE POWER YOU NEED – High-efficiency Class D multi-room amplifier with smart phone/tablet control.
MULTIPLE INPUTS FOR SOURCES – Four stereo line-level L&R RCA analog source inputs, one 3.5mm analog, and an optical/3.5mm combination source input
VERSATILE PRE-AMP OUTPUTS – Included are three stereo line-level pre-amp L&R RCA outputs (zones 1-3), both the internal output and preamp outputs are active at the same time.
REMOTE CONTROL - IR remote included in the optional control keypad kit along with Cat5e network cable hub.
The NERO MAX8 is a highly efficient Class D multi-channel audio distribution system that powers up to four zones with up to six different sources for well-rounded and easy-to-manage residential and commercial audio systems. This multi-functional and highly compatible and expandable amplifier is engineered with cutting-edge features including full control from iOS and Android devices. The free App duplicates the optional control keypads and allows you to select zones, adjust volume, treble and bass, or turn all zones on or off directly through a smartphone or tablet.
Designed with A/V integrators and homeowners who want the most flexibility, the NERO MAX8 includes numerous input sources including four stereo line-level RCA, one 3.5mm aux, and one optical/3.5mm combo analog source input. In addition, RS232 and ethernet ports allow transferring and receiving the serial data between home automation systems. The NERO MAX8 features four zones of reliable amplification at 40W per zone at 8ohms or 80W x 2 @ 4 ohms and includes stereo/bridge mono output for combining zones (120W @ 8 ohms).
The Nero Max8 can power four separate stereo zones or rooms, and when coupled with our in-ceiling, in-wall, or outdoor speakers, deliver genuinely great sound. With complete systems selling from around $1,200 you can now have an architectural system for the same price as four smart speakers. Control is via a free App and sources can be anything from an old CD player to an Echo dot. Any of the six sources can be played in any of the rooms, or all of them.
- Expansion Ribbon Cable
- Rack Ears
- Speaker Terminal Blocks
- AC Power Cable
- Product Manual
- Amplifier Type: Multi Channel/Zone Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Channels/Zones: 6 source / 4 zones
- Power Output @ 8 Ohm: 2 X 25W(RMS) 50W(MAX) per zone
- Power Output @ 4 Ohm: 2 X 50W (RMS) 100W(MAX) per zone
- Bridged Rating (Watts): 100W(MAX) per Channel @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz + 1.7/-1dB at 1W output into 8 Ohms
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Transformer Type: Toroidal
- Inputs: 2 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm TRS, 1 x 3.5mm digital/optical (S/PDIF) Mini Toslink, 2 x RJ45
- Outputs: 8 x speaker / 6 x pre-amplifier
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >85 dB A-weighted
- Capacitors, number & size: N/A
- Air-cooled or Fan-cooled: Fan-cooled
- Remote Control: Yes and App controlled
- 12 Volt Triggers: Yes
- Auto-On Sensing: Yes
- Sub-Out: No
- Power Supply: AC 120V/60Hz - 230V/50Hz
- Rack Mountable: Yes - mounts installed
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 16.8" x 16.1" x 3.5"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Rating: CE