My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of OSD Audio KI-12 Waterproof Outdoor Wire Nut Connectors, Fits Up To 12AWG, 1 Pair Images
Speaker cable that runs underground is often subjected to more hazards than running cable inside. That's why we recommend CL-rated direct burial cable terminated with our waterproof wire nut connectors. These inexpensive and easy to connect devices are suitable for all wire splices, especially those exposed to condensation, water, vapors, dust and dirt and are excellent insurance to protect your wire from corrosion or damage. Our connectors have a silicone sealant to keep your wires dry.
- UL 486D Listed
- Accepts 12ga wire and smaller
- One-Step' Installation
- Corrosion Proof
- For connections exposed to condensation, water, vapors or dust
- Pre-filled with silicone sealant
- Waterproof splices and protect against corrosion
- Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaries)
- Connector Size: 2' x 13/16'
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Fits up to 12 AWG wire.
- Temperature Rating: 105'C (221'F)
- Silicone Sealant: -45'F to 400'F
- UL Designation: MDB
- 1 Pair - black