Thumbnail Filmstrip of 8" Bluetooth® Wireless Outdoor Weather Resistant Rock Speaker Pair, Brown or Grey - BTR805 Images
This is the 2nd generation of our Bluetooth® Rock Speakers, we made the following changes a) Using better sound rock shell from our most popular rock speaker RX805 with better bass and clear high ends. b) Using waterproof IP67 grade power supply for better outdoor durability.
Get ready to jam in any outdoor space with the BTR805 Wireless Bluetooth® Rock Speaker . This 8" set is ideal for your lawn, garden or patio for best bass; they come in Granite Grey or Sandstone Canyon Brown so you can coordinate without the speakers looking out of place.
There are two speakers, a master and pairing speaker. The master speaker has the internal stereo amplifier plus built in Wireless Bluetooth® Receiver. The second or pairing speaker is connected to the master speaker using the 10Ft speaker cable that is included with the kit. The result is a two channel stereo output. It is recommended to have the speakers 8 to 12 feet apart for best stereo dispersion. You can cut the 10Ft cable down to the exact length desired. The extra cable is supplied in case you have to be created to hide the wire when running it between the two speakers.
- Speaker Type: 8" 2-Way Bluetooth® Rock Speakers
- Woofer: 8" Polypropylene Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- Tweeter: 1" Soft Dome
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-22kHz
- Power Handling: 150W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Bluetooth® Range: 50 ft to 75 ft
- Bluetooth® Version: 4.2
- Compatible with A2DP Standard
- Rigid Exterior Cases with Water-resistant Features
- Designed to Look Like Rocks with Flat Bottoms, Makes it Easy to Place on any Flat Surface
- What's Included: IP67 Waterproof Power Adapter, Speaker Wire, and Waterproof Wire Connectors
- Power Supply Length: Plug to Transformer - 3' 5", Transformer to Speaker - 15' 5"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 12" x 14" x 11.5"
- Sold As: Pair
- Colors Available: Sandstone Canyon Brown or Granite Grey
- Weight: 32 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year