Thumbnail Filmstrip of Outdoor Omni Speaker 8" IP65 Weather Resistant Architectural Single, Bronze Color, Forza-850 Images
- IP65 Rated
- A durable, weatherproof omni speaker that provides outstanding sound to exterior audio systems
- Capable of handling 200 Watts of power
- Made with reinforced resin fiber that withstands hot, cold and rainy climates
- 8-inch woofer provides outstanding bass sound
- 1” PEI Dome tweeter serves up the high notes
- Easy to install and compatible with most amps and receivers
- Reinforced antique bronze enclosure withstands harsh environments
- Antique bronze color blends into any outdoor environment
The FORZA-850 is a durable and weatherproof omni speaker that provides outstanding sound to exterior audio systems and makes outdoor living even more enjoyable. This stealthy omni speaker is ideal for a variety of landscapes, including large backyards, and delivers clear highs and mids as well as smooth, strong bass. Rated at 200 watts of power handling, the FORZA-850 outdoor ground speaker is made of high-impact, resin fiber that stands up to whatever crazy climate you live in and includes an antique bronze color that blends easily with outdoor landscapes. Setting up this omni-directional outdoor speaker couldn't be easier. Simply plug the FORZA-850 into an amplifier or receiver with direct burial speaker cable, bury the speaker according to the directions, and enjoy great sound in your outdoor space. The 8-inch woofer offers authoritative bass sound while the 1” PEI Dome tweeter tackles the high notes.
360° Sound Dispersion
Omni-directional speakers are ideal for wide-open spaces which have few hard surfaces to reflect and disperse sound waves. These resilient outdoor speakers radiate sound evenly in a 360° pattern so you’ll hear rich and immersive audio whether you’re sitting down or walking around the backyard. The FORZA-850 is engineered with a cabinet and driver scheme that overcome the sound of wind, traffic, and other ambient noises that can dilute the sound experience. Keep in mind, however, that most omni speakers are passive so you’ll need amplification, and woofer sizes and power handling vary to fit small, medium and large landscapes. Tough as nails, omni speakers are designed with special enclosures and weatherproof components that are resistant to rain, snow, bugs and dirt. If you really want to shake things up, add an omni-directional subwoofer for a full-range outdoor audio experience.
Do I need special cable to run outdoor speakers?
We strongly recommend our direct burial, CL3/FT4 waterproof cable and wire connectors that are designed for the outdoors. Our speaker wire uses a specially formulated UV-resistant, white polyethylene jacket that provides protection against water damage and allows the cables to withstand extreme weather conditions like rain, snow and high temperatures and incorporate twice the insulation of average cable. If you plan to bury the cable, OSD recommends you bury it 4-6" underground so that it's not visible nor pose a danger of somebody tripping over it. Our speaker cable is ideal to use in direct burial applications. As for the gauge, for runs up to 100 feet for background music, 16-gauge will be fine. If the run is approaching or exceeding 100 feet, we suggest 14-gauge wire.
Add Volume Controls
Volume controls can be a great addition to a system providing both proper impedance matching and more hands-on local control of the volume in the listening area. We offer a great selection of outdoor volume controls to choose from here!!
- Speaker Type: 8" Outdoor In-Ground Omni Speaker
- Woofer: 8" with 360° Horizontal Dispersion Pattern
- Tweeter: 1" PEI Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling: 200W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Weather Resistant: All-Weather Versatility
- UV-resistant, ABS Impact-resistant Formulated Enclosure
- Silicone Sealed Internal Cabinetry & Driver
- Unit Dimensions (L x H x D): 14 x 17" x 14"
- Sold As: Single
- Wireless: No
- Colors Available: Antique Bronze
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year