My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of OSD Trevoce 8 EQ DSP - 8" Triple Driver Powered Subwoofer .300W, DSP App Control, Faux Leather Images
*NEW UPDATED FEATURES*
Incorporated in the Trevoce8 EQ DSP is the new native EQ, and the IWoofer DSP engine. The native EQ has allowed us to extract the maximum bass extension possible from our design, reaching 25Hz.
- High-impact triple-8” powered stand-alone subwoofer for home theaters and high-end listening rooms
- Triple-symmetric woofer design that includes a single active 8” Graphite Paper Cone Woofer with dual 8” passive Glass Fiber Cone radiators for maximum woofer performance in a small enclosure
- Built-in DSP enhances bass performance and ensures extremely low distortion
- Includes free iWoofer App to shape frequency response and customize bass output right from your smartphone
- Rated up to 300W of power for thunderous but smooth low-frequency sound
- Tuned-in system performance with rear-mounted phase, volume, and frequency controls
- Highly advanced digital amplifier technology is energy efficient with low heat output
- 24K gold-plated inputs provide the highest quality sound transfer
- Faux leather finish blends easily into any decor
Additionally, we have kept the iWoofer DSP engine as well. From your seating position, using the Android or Apple App you can make any adjustment needed to get the maximum out of your system. Amongst other things, this this allows you really fine-tune your subwoofer, carefully matching the main speakers to the sub, using variable slopes and role offs. Whether you have ported main speakers, needing 24 or even 48dB per octave filtering, or sealed acoustic suspension speakers needing 12dB per octave filtering, we have you covered. The infinitely variable phase correction and choice of cross-over points also provide for much better integration with the main speakers.
Then there is the 25-band digital parametric equalization that is built into the Trevoce8 EQ DSP. This allows you to correct for frequency response dips and peaks caused by positioning and room reflections. Simply use your phones microphone to measure the frequency response and then start making up to 25 different equalization adjustments until the response curve has been corrected. For iPhone users there is even a Pro App that can run auto-room equalization/correction.
Wireless Control of the DSP
The OSD Audio TreVoce8 series includes Digital Sound Processing (DSP) as opposed to analog processing. Digital processing is more efficient, so noise is reduced, distortion is much lower, and dynamic range is increased. The DSP on the TreVoce series can be controlled wirelessly via the free iWoofer app. Upload the app to your smartphone for one-touch control of bass output, phase and crossover control, and other critical settings for insanely realistic movie soundtracks and deeply engulfing high-end music soundtracks.
Highly Energy Efficient
The TreVoce 8 powered subwoofer incorporates advanced digital amplifier technology that maximizes performance but, unlike other powered subs that run unnervingly hot, this sub is highly efficient and generates very little heat. In standby mode, this powerful sub consumes less than 0.5 Watts, making it one of the most energy-efficient subs on the market.
The TreVoce 8 includes an array of controls to dial in just the right amount of bass for what you’re streaming or playing, whether it’s an action-adventure film with friends or listening to funky jazz on vinyl. Equipped with a mounted volume control, low pass crossover, and phase control, this sub allows you to control how the bass resonates and tailor it to your taste. The TreVoce Series also automatically switches to a power-saving standby mode. Power will turn on when a signal is detected through the input jacks, saving even more energy.
Style Meets Sonic Purity
Our TreVoce 8 DSP subwoofer includes gold-plated inputs for the highest quality sound transfer and maximum sonic purity. The reinforced enclosure is not a typical fake wood grain but a synthetic leather that blends beautifully into any architectural setting.
- Speaker Type: 8" Free-Standing Active Subwoofer
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Active Woofer: 8" Graphite Paper Cone
- Passive Woofer: Dual 8" Glass Fiber Cone
- Frequency Response: 40-160Hz +/- 3dB ; 30-160Hz +/- 10dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Phase 0-180°
- Voltage 100-120V AC / 220-240V AC
- Inputs: Low Level
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 12 x 13.1 x 12in
- Wireless Control of DSP w/ iWoofer App