Thumbnail Filmstrip of 150W In-Wall Knob Style Resistor Base In-Wall Volume Control, (White, Almond, Bone) - VKR-120 Images
Resister-based volume controls like our VKR120 are often used with multi-channel amplifiers and impedance-matching speaker selectors. This is not an impedance matching volume control and features optimized sound quality with minimal low end roll off due to high permeability steel utilization. The VKR series of transformerless volume controls offers the widest frequency response of any volume control on the market today with virtually no high or low end roll off resulting in audiophile sound quality. Other features include two ounce double-sided G10 glass epoxy PCBs, a non-shorting design utilizing a "make before break" switch which prevents the amplifier from ever seeing a dead short and 12-14 gauge solderless speaker terminals with easy top termination. Every volume control includes a color coded knob and mounting screws.
- Volume Control Type: 150W Resistor Based Knob Style
- Power Handling: 150W Peak; 75W RMS Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (–3dB, +0)
- Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Total Attenuation: 36 dB (Max)
- Steps: 11 (Make Before Break)
- Resistor Based, NOT Impedance-Matching!
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Removable Input and Output "Quick Connect" Phoenix Connectors
- Fits in a Standard Single Gang Box - See LV1 for Mounting Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 1.62" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- What's Included: White, Ivory and Almond Plates, Inserts, Screws, and Knob
- Warranty: 5 Years