Thumbnail Filmstrip of 4x Pair High Power Speaker Selector with Impedance Protection and Easy Input/Output Connectors ISS4 Images
The ISS4 High Power Speaker Selector is an easy and effective way to distribute music to up to four listening zones (four pairs of speakers) and play any pair, a combination of pairs, or all pairs simultaneously. Easy to connect with a low-profile design that easily fits into a cabinet or equipment rack.n choose. Front-panel push buttons let you quickly turn each pair of speakers on or off independently, and die cut labels fit within the recessed area on the buttons for easy labeling of each zone. A passive device that does not require power to operate, the ISS4 also includes impedance-matching circuitry so you can safely drive all four pairs at once without damaging your receiver or amp. Designed with quality in mind, the ISS4 is constructed of 16-gauge steel with a durable black powder coating and gray silk-screening.
- Distributes audio from a receiver or amp to multiple pairs of speakers
- Send one signal to up to four pairs of speakers in different listening zones
- Impedance protection allows a single amplifier to safely power multiple speakers
- Removable input/output connectors allow easy cable termination
- Includes on/off switches for each zone
- Low profile with beautiful black brushed aluminum finish
- Works with any amplifier
- Includes a two-year warranty
Upgraded Input/Output Connectors
The ISS4 is easy to install (even for non-technical types) and accepts up to 14-gauge cable. The European-style input/output connectors are removable, which gives you better leverage when terminating cable than traditional spring-loaded terminals. This speaker selector takes either four or two conductor speaker wire stripped at the ends that are inserted into the screw-down input/output terminals for a tight fit to ensure the best signal transmission and sound quality possible.
Protecting Valuable Audio Equipment with Impedance Protection
When connecting multiple speakers to a receiver or amplifier, you need to stay above the amp's minimum load requirements. Going below the impedance rating can overheat or even damage expensive equipment. The ISS4 includes selectable impedance matching protection circuitry that allows a single amplifier to safely power several pairs of speakers. The speaker selector handles 140 watts per channel total input power without the manual protection engaged and 70 watts per channel with the protection engaged.
- Speaker Selector Type: 4 Zone Single source Speaker Selector
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 4
- Single Source
- Power Handling: 140W Per Channel
- Input Source: Single Amplifier or Receiver
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance Protection: Yes
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Removable Input/ Output Connectors Allow Easy Cable Termination
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Includes On/ Off Switches for Each Zone
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 8.5" x 1.75" x 4.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years