Thumbnail Filmstrip of Cat6 23AWG x 4P, 10 Gig, 550 MHz Bandwidth Ethernet Cable, Tangle Free Carton, White (1,000 ft.) Images
- High Performance: Up to 10 Gigabit Speed (165ft), up to 5 Gigabit at 328ft, Wide 550MHz Bandwidth
- Quality Materials: 4 Twisted Pair Certified Pure Solid Bare Copper Wire for better Conductivity, Fire Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride Jacket
- ETL Certified: 300V Maximum, up to 60W
- Broad Applications: For Data, Video and Audio Transmission
- For Indoor Use: The White Riser Jacket is for use Between Floors, In Wall, and Non Plenum Installation
- Easy Pull Package: Tangle Free Reelex II 1 Layer Space Saving Corrugated Carton
- Cable Labeling: Convenient 2ft Markings on Cable with Quanitity used.
- Compatibility: Backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
OSD's Cat6 23 AWG LAN Cable is designed for Commercial and Residential Applications. Transmission of Digital and Analogue for Data, Video, and Audio Applications. ETL Certified, the Cable is Fire Retardant, Strong and Durable. Suitable for up to 10KHz (165ft) and up to 5KHz at 326ft. 550 MHz Bandwidth. White with Sequential Footage Markings every 2 ft.
1000 AWG 23 Cat6 Ethernet Cable
Packaged in Tangle Free Reelex II Dispenser Carton
- Faster Than Cat5 and Cat5e
- Backward Compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
- ETL Certified
- UL Listed
- Fire Retardant
- Maximum Voltage 300V
- Maximum Wattage 60W
- Terminate with Standard RJ 45 Connectors
- Pure Solid Bare Copper
- 550MHz Bandwidth
- 10KHz Speed at up to 165ft.
- 1-5KHz at 326ft.
- Ripcord: Polyester Multi-Yarn
- Color: White
- Supports PoE, PoE+ and PoE++
- Overall Cable Jacket Diameter of 5.9mm
- In Compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D