Thumbnail Filmstrip of IR23CG Infrared IR Visible Triple Eye Emitter Extender Cable Images
Separate three devices from a single port with this three-eye IR emitter. The cable includes a single 7-foot single wire that extends to 3-foot leads for a total length of 10 feet. This three-eye emitter is built tough and rated at 30 AWG. The thicker cable allows you to position the cable under the device and to the window without the worry of the cable pinching or tearing. Durable 3M adhesive is used to provide optimal security so it won't suddenly fall off like other brands. The emitter eye is specially designed to allow remote control IR signal to easily pass through. The unique color and shape of the eye shell help deflect sunlight and other spectrums that can interfere with operations. Another feature of the eye shell is it can easily be removed in case you want to place the emitter inside of the DVD player, stereo receiver etc.
Important Note: Our emitters and IR extension cables are compatible with most IR devices and name brand IR blocks, media centers, TiVO, etc. The device must have a 3.5mm nickel-plated mono jack to plug the IR emitter into (usually marked IR OUT). Be aware that this cable is not intended for any type of CATV, HD DVR or Set Top Box. This is an emitter and not a receiver! This product works with TiVO, NextGen, connecting blocks, and other IR extenders, repeaters. SLingBox requires our 2.5mm to 3.5mm mono adapter.
- High Performance Triple Eye IR Emitter for the Do It Yourselfer or Custom Installer
- Mini 3.5mm RCA Mono connector; 10 Foot featuring CL3 Rated outer jacket approved for in-wall installations
- Unique designed Emitter Shell allows pass thru IR Signal
- Kit includes double sided adhesive tape for maximum securement to any surface
- Designed to work with TiVo, G-Link Cable, Connecting Blocks and other major name IR equipment, IR repeaters etc
- Will work with 'SLingbox' but you will need to also purchase our 2.2mm to 3.5mm adaptor; Model # IR8334S