Thumbnail Filmstrip of 300W Resistor Based Weather-Resistant Outdoor Volume Control Rotary Style, White or Grey - OVC305R Images
This super sturdy, easy to install outdoor volume control can be used for one pair (two speakers). A pure resonance resistor-based volume control, it can handle up to 300 watts of optimal sound with minimal bass roll-off. The control board is prewired and the wires are clearly labeled, making installation easy, and this product can take the rigors of outdoor environments. You can use these along with one of our speaker selectors for a whole-house audio system at an affordable price.
Attention: This is not a impedance-matching type volume control.
- Volume Control Type: Outdoor 300W Resistor Based Knob Style
- Power Handling: 300W Peak; 150W RMS Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: -36 dB (Max)
- Steps: 11 Step Attenuation, Last Click Disconnects (Turn Off)
- Resistor Based, NOT Impedance-Matching!
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Weather-Resistant for Outdoor Use
- Can Withstand -50F / +130F Degree Weather
- Mounting Options: Use 3/4" PVC Conduit Pipe to Stand Alone or Mount to the Wall
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 3.25" x 4.37" x 3"
- Colors Available: Grey or White
- Warranty: 5 Years