Thumbnail Filmstrip of 8" Trimless In-Wall 200W Subwoofer w/ Sealed and Tuned Enclosure - NERO-FS800 Images
If you’re ready to add bass to your music and movies but don’t have the space for a large, bulky speaker, our NERO-SF800 trimless in-wall subwoofer is just the ticket. Sold as a single unit, this ultra-slim passive subwoofer has a mounting depth of less than 4 inches, but the sound quality is anything but shallow. With 200 Watts of power handling, the NERO-SF800 provides enveloping bass sound in a compact package and is an ideal addition to a small or mid-sized home theater or media/gaming room. Equipped with an 8” woofer, our NERO-SF800 can also improve the overall performance of your sound system by freeing up your other speakers from having to produce low frequencies for which they are not designed to do. The sealed, tuned enclosure adds rigidity to ensure a tight bass response and to keep sound from leaking into other areas. Easy to install in residential or commercial settings, this low-profile in-wall subwoofer also has a trimless design that practically vanishes into the drywall surface.
- 200 Watts of power handing for deep and tight bass sound
- Less than 4” mounting depth for placement flexibility
- Sealed and tuned enclosure adds rigidity and keeps sound contained
- Includes 8” subwoofer for low-frequency sound effects
- Compatible with any type of loudspeaker and A/V receiver
- Trimless design blends into interior spaces
- Easy to install with cut-out template and instructions
Why Add a Subwoofer?
While you don’t have to add a subwoofer to your audio setup, doing so will go a long way in improving your surround sound experience. Even a small surround sound system, computer or gaming setup will benefit from adding a subwoofer because it takes the low-frequency burden off other speakers, so not only do you get deeper bass sound, even moderately priced speakers will play louder and sound better.
Do I Need a Subwoofer Amplifier?
Yes! The NERO-FS800 is a passive subwoofer and needs a subwoofer amplifier to power it. An ideal match is our SMP-200 which is rated at 200W peak power and 100W continuous RMS
- Speaker Type: 8" Trimless In-Wall Subwoofer
- Woofer: 8" Polypropylene with Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 500Hz
- Power Handling: 200 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Inputs: Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Binding Posts
- Sealed Tuned Enclosure
- Paintable Grille Included
- Sold As: Single
- Mounting Depth (Assuming .5" Drywall): 3.9"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 17.2" x 18.7" x 4.3"
- Cutout Diameter: (L x H) 14.2" x 17.5"
- Weight: 20lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years