My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of OSD Component Video Gold Cable 3ft Images
Connect your DVD player, satellite receiver or HDTV converter to your TV or home theater receiver with an OSD Component Video Gold Cable. This 3-foot cable is made with a high-grade, machined RCA connector featuring six segments and a solid center pin. With a 22-gauge, centered and oxygen-free solid copper conductor, this connector cable is exactly what you need for a fantastic picture that you'll love. Featuring two layers of shielding, with one braided and one foil, this 14-gauge component video cable features 24-karat gold RGB connectors.
The 3-foot OSD component video gold cable delivers maximum bandwidth and provides maximum protection from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. Outdoor Speaker Depot is your one-stop shop for affordable, superior-quality video cables. We carry a variety of products at great prices, which means you can get everything you need for your home theater system from our extensive selection.
- Connects a DVD player, Satellite Receiver or HDTV Converter to a TV or Home Theater Receiver through the component video inputs
- High-grade machined RCA connector with 6-segments and a solid center pin
- 22-gauge centered oxygen-free sold copper conductor
- 2 layers of shielding
- 1 braided 1 foil
- 14 gauge component video cable
- Connectors - 24K Gold RGB
- Delivers maximum bandwidth
- Provides maximum protection from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double shielding.