Thumbnail Filmstrip of 2x Channel 75W Each Channel, Class D Stereo Amplifier, Priority Input and A/B Switching - XMP100 Images
The XMP100 is the digital Class D version of our popular AMP 120 amplifier. This amp will also power Dolby Surround Sound systems and enhance the power of OSD outdoor speakers. Automatic source switching enables users to connect more than one source to the amp, so, for instance, you could use it to power both a DVD player and an iPod. The XMP100 has the ability to automatically switch sources, as well, if you choose to go from listening to music on your iPod to watching a flick on a DVD player. The power amplifier has 75 watts RMS per channel and bridgeable outputs for 160 watts RMS. An input of 1.4 volts is needed to reach full output and the signal to noise ratio is 107dB (A-weighted). The Dual Source 2-Channel Stereo Amplifier XMP100 has front panel-mounted volume and balance knobs and comes with a two-year warranty.
Connecting Your Smartphone is Easy!
A great feature of the XMP100 is the ability to connect your smartphone, iPod, or other portable music device (as long as it has a headphone jack). The XMP100 includes two RCA signal level inputs marked as red for right and white for left. All you need to do is purchase our inexpensive RCA to mini cable (see RCA audio cables under the audio/video cables tab). The mini 3.5 connector is plugged into the headphone output of your device then the RCAs are connected to one of the inputs of the XMP100. It's that easy!
- Design Type: Class D
- Peak Power Output: 75W RMS per Channel and Bridgeable Outputs for 160W RMS
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 50W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at 1% THD+N: 75W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output at 1% THD+N: 160W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 30kHz, -2dB/ +1dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB below 50w output into 8 ohms w20kHz Lowpass filter
- Signal Sensing: Power On and Trigger Mode
- Automatic source switching
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing): No
- Input and Output Terminals: Interrupting line input, main input/output, 12V trigger, speaker zone A output, speaker zone B output
- Rack Mountable: No
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 2.15" x 7.65"
- Weight: 4.7 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years