Thumbnail Filmstrip of 2-Channel 50W/Channel, Class D Stereo Power Amplifier, Priority Input and A/B Switching - XMP100 Images
The XMP100 is the digital Class D version of our popular AMP 120 amplifier. This amp will also power Dolby Surround Sound systems and enhance the power of OSD outdoor speakers. Automatic source switching enables users to connect more than one source to the amp, so, for instance, you could use it to power both a DVD player and an iPod. The XMP100 has the ability to automatically switch sources, as well, if you choose to go from listening to music on your iPod to watching a flick on a DVD player. The power amplifier has 75 watts RMS per channel and bridgeable outputs for 160 watts RMS. An input of 1.4 volts is needed to reach full output and the signal to noise ratio is 107dB (A-weighted). The Dual Source 2-Channel Stereo Amplifier XMP100 has front panel-mounted volume and balance knobs and comes with a two-year warranty.
Connecting Your Smartphone is Easy!
A great feature of the XMP100 is the ability to connect your smartphone, iPod, or other portable music device (as long as it has a headphone jack). The XMP100 includes two RCA signal level inputs marked as red for right and white for left. All you need to do is purchase our inexpensive RCA to mini cable (see RCA audio cables under the audio/video cables tab). The mini 3.5 connector is plugged into the headphone output of your device then the RCAs are connected to one of the inputs of the XMP100. It's that easy!
- Amplifier Type: Dual Source 2-Channel Stereo Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Channels/Zones: 2
- Power Handling @ 8Ohm: 25W (RMS)/ 50W (MAX) per channel <1% THD+N
- Power Handling @ 4Ohm: 50W (RMS)/ 100W (MAX) per channel <1% THD+N
- Bridged Rating (Watts): 160W @ 8 Ohm Bridged
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 30kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Transformer Type: Switch-Mode
- Input Terminals: Stereo RCA x 2 (Main and Interupt)
- Output: Speakers A + B and Stereo RCA Pass Through
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 100dB
- Capacitors, number & size: n/a
- Air-cooled or Fan-cooled: Air-cooled
- Control: Speaker Selector, Bass, Treble, Volume, Balance
- Remote Control: No
- 12 Volt Triggers: Yes
- Auto-On Sensing: Yes
- Sub-Out: Yes
- Power Supply: Switchable AC 115/230V
- Rack Mountable: No
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.28" x 4.96" x 1.73"
- Weight: 4.7 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Rating: ETL, CE