Thumbnail Filmstrip of 1000W 2CH Commercial 70V Amplifier Class D, RS232, 12V Trigger, Remote Control Images
- Compact and powerful commercial-grade amp
- Max Power Output: 1000W Total
- Includes two channels of 500 watts each
- Highly efficient Class D typology
- 70V (Canada and US) and 100V switch (Europe and overseas)
- Equipped with balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Audio Loop unbalanced outputs
- Back panel output gain control
- RS232 connectivity
- 115V or 230V multi-voltage selector switch
- 1U rack-mountable (hardware included)
- Includes IR remote
The XPA500 is a professional grade 2-channel 70/100V amplifier that delivers up to 500 Watts per channel to maximize the sound of an indoor or outdoor speaker system. Compact and energy-efficient, this rack-mountable commercial amp features Class D amplification technology that is extremely energy efficient but also capable of producing a powerful output signal for large, medium, or small audio systems such as restaurants, meeting halls, sports venues, and other spaces where multiple speakers are needed. Our affordable commercial amp includes two independent channels to ensure maximum performance and low distortion and has a 70/100V switch (70V for Canada and 100V Europe/overseas). The sleek front panel includes a power switch, LED protection indicator lights, LED output level meters (-30, -20, -10), and clip indicators lights. The back panel includes output gain controls that can be used to increase or decrease output levels on both channels. The XPA500 also includes a remote that controls the individual zones on our PAM-1270 amplifier, or it can also be used to teach IR commands to a programmable integrated universal IR remote, zone control system, or other IR routing device.
Big Power from A Small Footprint
Energy and space-efficient, this amp cranks out serious power from a small and easy-to-mount footprint. The XPA500 measures less than 18” wide, 2” high and 14” deep, is 1U rack-mountable, and the mounting hardware is included.
Designed for Installation Flexibility
We pride ourselves in designing amplifiers with maximum installation flexibility and include balanced and unbalanced inputs as well as an unbalanced mono loop output for sending audio from channel one (1) to channel two (2) or output to other components. There is also a 12V Trigger In/Out. For 12V In, apply 4.5-15 V DC to turn the amplifier on; the amp turns back off when voltage is dropped. Other equipment connected to the 12V Out can be controlled from the same 12V signal (3.5mm Mono mini). Advanced digital inputs and outputs include RS232 to connect the XPA500 to receivers or amplifiers to add Wi Fi streaming.
Whether you’re designing a large distributed sound system or need sound reinforcement on an existing system, our XPA500 is a high power, low-cost workhorse amp that will stand the test of time.
- Amplifier Type: Multi Channel: 70V / 100V
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D
- Channels: 2
- Power Handling: 500W Per Channel
- Max Power Output: 1000W Total
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz +0/-2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB A Weighted
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Balanced and Unbalanced
- Output: Unbalanced Loop Line Output to Another Amplifier
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 17" x 1.7" x 9.4"
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years