Thumbnail Filmstrip of NERO Link WiFi Wireless Streaming Receiver Music Server Images
- Hi-Fi with Wi-Fi: A plug and play solution that lets you combine true hi-fi sound from pre- Wi-Fi audio receivers and amps with today's modern streaming technology
- Music on Demand: Sends a Wi-Fi signal to your amp/receiver and allows you to stream Spotify, In-tune Radio and i-Heart Radio and control the music from your phone or tablet
- Easy to Connect: A compact, stand-alone device that only needs a Wi-Fi network and a 3.5mm to RCA cable adaptor to connect to your old school amp or receiver and USB charger (included in the package)
- Includes Player App: Easy to pair with your smartphone or tablet through OSD Audio's free Player App
- Add New Life to Old Equipment: Give new life to classic two-channel systems, tower speakers and receivers and enjoy your favorite tunes in the house, garage, basement, etc., using older audio equipment
Yes it does, but you need to set up the NERO Link using the OSD Player App first which you can find in the app store. Once the NERO Link syncs with your Wi-Fi network, you would reconnect your device to your home Wi-Fi network. Then you would open Apple Airplay, from there you would select the source you want to cast and the NERO Link should appear on that list. Please feel free to contact customer Service at OSD Audio to walk you through it. With this feature it increases the number of Sources available to the NERO Streaming Devices.
- Maximum Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Resolution: 16 bits
- Stream from your favorite service like Spotify, In-tune Radio, i-Heart Radio, and more!
- Control the music from your phone or tablet
- Simple to use with the OSD Audio's free Player app