OSD Audio’s SMP500DSP Class D Subwoofer Amp is designed for use with higher wattage passive subwoofers such as in-wall subs that require external power. This is a highly efficient Class D subwoofer amp that serves up 1000W of power peak and 400W RMS @ 4 ohms for deep, crisp, clean low-frequency sound effects in dedicated home theater systems and media rooms.
Compact but powerful, the SMP500DSP includes a built-in Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for high performance at low clock frequencies and improves bass response of subs with a variable high-cut filter with a front panel control knob that routes higher frequencies to main speakers.
Compatible with new and old-school source equipment includes both signal (low level) and speaker (high level) pass through input/outputs for greater flexibility. Loaded with high-end features at an affordable price, the SMP500DSP includes front-mounted power meter, auto power on/off and dual 110/220 voltage.
- Built-in Digital Sound Processor
- Front-mounted power meter and back panel adjustable gain
- Volume control limiter protects the woofers
- Low-level and high-level pass-through input/outputs
- Class D technology combines the best qualities of both class A and B amp
- Low distortion with high efficiency
- Includes a variable high-cut filter that routes higher frequencies to main speakers
- Improves the overall sound quality of home theater surround sound systems
- Remote control included