The Black Series XSUB In-Ground Subwoofer brings the bass to your backyard so you can experience true surround sound even in the great outdoors. Whether you're relaxing by the pool, cooking on the grill, or hosting an outdoor party, the XSUB In-Ground Subwoofer provides the clear, full-range bass you need and the deep low-end coverage, all while standing up to the elements. This subwoofer is designed to last with weather-resistant components, and since the sub is buried underground, it provides high-end audio with an elegant, unobtrusive design. The XSUB kicks out earth-shaking low-end with 300W of power, and the durable 8” polypropylene cone includes rubber surround, not foam, so it will last through years of steamy hot summers and freezing cold winters.
For optimal performance, connect the XSUB series subwoofer to a mono subwoofer amplifier like the SAM300 and combine it with our landscape satellite speakers. Additional system configurations can be created for up to eight pairs of speakers using multichannel amplifiers and/or series parallel wiring, meaning you get rich audio with clear, deep bass every time you step outside. The XSUB is also ideal for theme parks, shopping malls, restaurants, resorts, gardens and other outdoor spaces where bass can enhance the audio experience.
Why Add an In-ground Subwoofer?
Adding an in-ground subwoofer is an extremely efficient and cost-effective way to improve otherwise thin-sounding outdoor speaker setups. In addition to delivering those spine-tingling bass notes, a subwoofer allows other speakers in your configuration to produce the frequencies ranges they were designed to produce more efficiently. The result is less frequency roll off and more balanced and rich sound.
- Buried subwoofer disappears into the landscape with only the vent visible above the ground
- Exposed vent can be primed and painted to blend into its surroundings
- Includes a 300W power rating for small, medium and large backyards or patios
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Includes a durable 8” polypropylene cone and rubber surround
- Provides big sound in a small and stealthy package
- Includes a Limited 1-year warranty
- Woofer: 8” Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround Power
- Power: 300 Watts Max
- Frequency Response: 45 - 200Hz
- Sensitivity: 80 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21.0” x 18” x 9.75” inch
For optimal performance, place the subwoofer within 20 feet of the general listening area. To blend the unit in with your outdoor environment, place it near landscape lighting, water fountains, open planters, or swimming pools. Use speaker wires of equal length to maintain balance in sound volume and quality.
Optional 70V available from the dropdown
- Woofer: 8" Polypropylene Cone w/ Rubber Surround
- Power: 150 Watts Max
- Frequency Response: 45-200Hz
- Snesitivity: 80dB
- 70V Settings: 150W, 75W, 38W
|Owners Manual 2||Download|