Thumbnail Filmstrip of Commercial 70V 240W Commercial Amplifier, 3x Microphone, 3x Source Inputs, PA270 Images
The OSD Audio PA 270 commercial integrated Pre AMP/ 120 Watt power amplifier is the ideal control center for restaurants, meeting halls, schools or other small, commercial venues where multiple microphones and line audio sources are needed. This versatile, powerful and affordable commercial amp features 3 XLR microphone inputs and 3 signal-level inputs, plus front-mounted gain control knobs, master bass, and treble. The MIC 1 Input has priority over the other inputs. When the MIC 1 Input signal is present, the PA270 will automatically mute other inputs and only MIC 1 Input is available to output. An upgrade typically found on more expensive commercial amps, the PA270 also features chime and alarm buttons. The chime button temporally mutes the system when pressed, while the alarm mutes the system and rings until the button is released. The PA270's XLR microphone inputs and signal level inputs can be connected to sources like CD players, TV outputs, Smartphones, MP3 players, and the unit even includes a telephone input. The amp's output options (70 Volt, 100 Volt or 8-ohm mono) can also be set up to power 5 to 10 speaker 70V systems.
There is a total of 7 inputs on the rear panel of the PA270 Commercial Amplifier including 3 MIC inputs, 3 AUX inputs, and 1 TEL input with input gain adjustment. The MIC inputs use balanced XLR connectors. Each MIC input has a Line/Mic level DIP switch (Switch 1) and a 24V Phantom Power Supply On/Off DIP switch (Switch 2). The AUX inputs use conventional RCA connectors. The TEL input uses a 3-pin terminal block, which allows you to connect a telephone signal as an input for the PA270. MIC1 input has priority over the other inputs. When MIC 1 input signal is present, the amplifier will automatically mute other inputs and will only allow MIC 1 input available for output.
The OSD Audio PA270 also has a built-in protect function. When it senses a short circuit, or over-heating, or overload, this function will be automatically switched on, muting the amplifier and the red "PROTECT" LED indicator will illuminate.
Rack Mount Case
The case of the PA270 amp is a 2U rack space style case, allowing you to mount it easily into your existing power racks.
- Amplifier Type: 100V/70V/8 Ohm Commercial Mixer/ Integrated Power Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Channels: 1
- Power Handling: 120W(RMS)/ 240W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 120W(RMS)/ 240W(MAX) Per Channel @ 70V
- Power Handling: 120W(RMS)/ 240W(MAX) Per Channel @ 100V
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 15kHz, (+0dB, -3.0dB)
- Power Bandwidth: 55Hz-15kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MIC: >55 dB, LINE: >60 dB, AUX: >70 dB, TEL: >70dB
- Inputs: 3 Mic, 3 AUX, Tel/Page (Mixed)
- PTT Push To Talk, 24VDC, and Telephone Interrupt Back Panel Connections
- Front Panel Variable Knobs: Mic 1, 2, 3; Aux 1, 2 ,3; Bass & Treble, and Master Volume
- Chime and Alarm Front Panel Push Buttons
- Rack Mountable: 2U Rack Space Style / Mounts included
- Remote Control: No
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 19" x 13.3" x 3.6"
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years