Thumbnail Filmstrip of Trevoce12 DSP Triple 12" Active Subwoofer w/ App Controlled DSP, Faux Leather, Black Series Images
- High-impact triple-12” powered stand-alone subwoofer for home theaters and high-end listening rooms
- Triple-symmetric woofer design that includes a single active 12” with dual 12” passive radiators for maximum woofer performance in a small enclosure
- Built-in DSP enhances bass and ensures extremely low distortion
- Includes free iWoofer App to shape frequency response and customize bass output right from your smartphone
- 800W of power pushes SPL to the maximum for spine-tingling and articular bass
- Includes rear-mounted phase, volume, and frequency controls
- Energy efficient with advanced digital amplifier technology that runs cooler
- 24K gold-plated inputs provide the highest quality sound transfer
- Faux leather finish and small footprint fits easily into any room decor
The OSD Black BK-TreVoce 12 DSP Subwoofer is a beast of a subwoofer disguised in sheep’s clothing. This dynamic powered subwoofer is rated up to 800 Watts and includes an internal Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that modifies the audio signal digitally for tighter control on output accuracy. It's complex infrastructure includes a 3-way woofer design with a 12” active woofer and two 12” passive radiators. The active subwoofer is self-contained and uses the sub’s amplifier to reproduce sound while the two passive radiators work together to produce tight and powerful bass. The result is enormously loud, rich and articulate bass. Passive radiator designs are unique in that they allow a subwoofer with a smaller footprint to perform as well as its much larger ported bass cousin. Adding the BK-TreVoce 12 to your home theater or media room will also free up your main speakers from having to produce low-frequency sound for which they were not designed to do, so you’ll experience movies and music soundtracks with breath-taking authority.
Wireless DSP Control
The OSD Black BK-TreVoce series includes Digital Sound Processing (DSP) as opposed to analog processing. Digital processing is more efficient, so noise is reduced, distortion is much lower, and dynamic range is increased. Another unique feature of the Trevoce series is that the DSP can be wirelessly-controlled through the free iWoofer app. Upload the app to your smartphone for one-touch control of bass output, phase and crossover control, and other critical settings for incredibly realistic movie soundtracks and deeply moving high-end music soundtracks.
An Energy Efficiency Subwoofer
A subwoofer should blow you away without blowing up your electric bill. The BK-TreVoce 12 powered subwoofer incorporates advanced digital amplifier technology that maximizes performance but, unlike other powered subs that run unnervingly hot, this sub is highly energy-efficient and generates very little heat. In standby mode, it consumes less than 0.5 Watts, making it one of the most energy-efficient subs on the market.
Dialed-in the Performance
The BK-TreVoce 12 includes multiple controls to dial in just the right amount of bass, whether you’re streaming the latest superhero film or chilling out with some smooth jazz on vinyl. Equipped with a mounted volume control, low pass crossover, and phase control, this sub allows you to control how the bass resonates and tailor it to your taste. The TreVoce Series also automatically switches to a power-saving standby mode. Power will turn on when a signal is detected through the input jacks, saving even more energy.
Sonically Sound Inside and Out
Our BK-TreVoce 12 DSP subwoofer includes gold-plated inputs for the highest quality sound transfer and maximum sonic purity. The reinforced enclosure is not a typical fake wood grain but a synthetic leather that blends easily into architectural settings.
- Speaker Type: 12" Free-Standing Active Subwooferwith DSP App Control
- Active Woofer: 12"
- Passive Woofer: Two Dual 12"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-160Hz
- Power Handling: 800W
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Phase 0-180°
- Inputs Hi Level / Low Level
- Voltage 100-120V AC / 220-240V
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 16 x 15.4 x 15in