Thumbnail Filmstrip of OSD Trevoce 12 EQ DSP - 12" Triple Driver Powered Subwoofer 800W, DSP App Control, Faux Leather Images
*07/2021 UPDATED FEATURES*
Incorporated in the updated TreVoce 12 is the new native EQ. The native EQ has allowed us to extract the maximum bass extension possible from our design, reaching down to 16Hz. This allows the full range of musical instuments and special effects to be reproduced.
- High-impact triple-12” powered stand-alone subwoofer for home theaters and high-end listening rooms
- Triple-symmetric woofer design that includes a single active 12” Graphite Paper Cone Woofer with dual 12” passive Glass Fiber Cone radiators for maximum woofer performance in a small enclosure
- Built-in DSP enhances bass and ensures extremely low distortion
- Includes free iWoofer App to shape frequency response and customize bass output right from your smartphone
- 800W of power pushes SPL to the maximum for spine-tingling and articular bass
- Includes rear-mounted phase, volume, and frequency controls
- Energy efficient with advanced digital amplifier technology that runs cooler
- 24K gold-plated inputs provide the highest quality sound transfer
- Faux leather finish and small footprint fits easily into any room decor
Additionally, we have kept the iWoofer DSP engine as well. From your seating position, using the Android or Apple App you can make any adjustment needed to get the maximum out of your system. Amongst other things, this this allows you really fine-tune your subwoofer, carefully matching the main speakers to the sub, using variable slopes and role offs. Whether you have ported main speakers, needing 24 or even 48dB per octave filtering, or sealed acoustic suspension speakers needing 12dB per octave filtering, we have you covered. The infinitely variable phase correction and choice of cross-over points also provide for much better integration with the main speakers.
Then there is the 25-band digital parametric equalization that is built into the Trevoce12 EQ DSP. This allows you to correct for frequency response dips and peaks caused by positioning and room reflections. Simply use your phones microphone to measure the frequency response and then start making up to 25 different equalization adjustments until the response curve has been corrected. For iPhone users there is even a Pro App that can run auto-room equalization/correction. Added features include the ability to retore sub harmonics that have lost or not been included in early recordings. All musical notes consist of the original note and a series of harmonics or fundamentals of that frequency, combined, they produce the note you hear. Sub Harmonic Synthesizing (SHS) restores those lost harmonics.
Wireless DSP Control
The OSD Black TreVoce series includes Digital Sound Processing (DSP) as opposed to analog processing. Digital processing is more efficient, so noise is reduced, distortion is much lower, and dynamic range is increased. Another unique feature of the Trevoce series is that the DSP can be wirelessly-controlled through the free iWoofer app. Upload the app to your smartphone for one-touch control of bass output, phase and crossover control, and other critical settings for incredibly realistic movie soundtracks and deeply moving high-end music soundtracks.
An Energy Efficiency Subwoofer
A subwoofer should blow you away without blowing up your electric bill. The TreVoce 12 powered subwoofer incorporates advanced digital amplifier technology that maximizes performance but, unlike other powered subs that run unnervingly hot, this sub is highly energy-efficient and generates very little heat. In standby mode, it consumes less than 0.5 Watts, making it one of the most energy-efficient subs on the market.
Dialed-in the Performance
The TreVoce 12 includes multiple controls to dial in just the right amount of bass, whether you’re streaming the latest superhero film or chilling out with some smooth jazz on vinyl. Equipped with a mounted volume control, low pass crossover, and phase control, this sub allows you to control how the bass resonates and tailor it to your taste. The TreVoce Series also automatically switches to a power-saving standby mode. Power will turn on when a signal is detected through the input jacks, saving even more energy.
Sonically Sound Inside and Out
Our TreVoce 12 DSP subwoofer includes gold-plated inputs for the highest quality sound transfer and maximum sonic purity. The reinforced enclosure is not a typical fake wood grain but a synthetic leather that blends easily into architectural settings.
- Speaker Type: 12" Free-Standing Active Subwoofer with DSP App Control
- Active Woofer: 12" Graphite Paper Cone
- Passive Woofer: Dual 12" Glass Fiber Cone
- Frequency Response: 18 - 160Hz +/- 3dB ; 15 - 160Hz +/- 10dB
- Power Handling: 800W
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Phase 0-180°
- Inputs Hi Level / Low Level / LFE
- Voltage 100-120V AC / 220-240V AC
- Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 16 x 15.4 x 15in
- Wireless Control of DSP w/ iWoofer App
Triple Bass Threat – A Sound & Vision Magazine Review of our Trevoce12 EQDSP
Just like our Winter Olympic finalists, OSD Black is proud […]