• Space-saving LCR in-wall speaker with 200W of power handling
• Can be used as a center channel or left and right channel speaker
• Dual Black Kevlar woofers serve up superb low and mid-range frequencies
• 1” aluminum dome supplies clean and clear high notes
• Paintable frame and grille blends with the design of any room
• Easy to install with included template
The OSD IW650 In-Wall LCR (left, center, right) is a powerhouse in-wall speaker that can be mounted vertically or horizontally into standard stud bays. A true space-saving alternative to adding the all-important front-channel surround to a home theater or media room, this in-wall LCR speaker can be used as a front channel speaker in a surround-sound system or separately as left and right channel speakers in a high-end audio system. This trimless in-wall speaker handles up to 200 watts so it can be paired with robust sound systems, and dual 6.5” Black Kevlar woofers work in tandem with the heavy-duty and efficient magnet structure to produce extraordinary mid-range and bass tones. Kevlar is an excellent woofer material because it retains its shape even at very high energy levels. This means you can crank the volume up and experience rich, heart-pounding sound without distortion or coloration. Completing the frequency range is a sturdy 1" aluminum dome tweeter that gives you distortion-free high notes and clear vocal. Designed with an invisible trim that gives this center channel a high-end look and helps it blend easily within modern or traditional rooms, the IW650 is easy to install with the included template.
California's Proposition 65