Thumbnail Filmstrip of 8" 2-Way Outdoor Patio Speaker Pair 300W, Optional 70V Tap, IP54 Rated, White or Black P83 Images
Round out your whole house system with great outdoor sound from OSD Audio. The AP83 is a powerful outdoor speaker that delivers full-range audio in an all-weather design so you can enjoy high fidelity sound out on the patio, deck or backyard. This durable outdoor patio speaker is rated at 300W with plenty of power to spare to crank up the tunes without distortion at high volumes. Designed for outdoor conditions with weather-resistant components, sturdy ABS polymer enclosure and rust-resistant grille, the AP83 serves up rich and fulfilling bass with an 8” injected polypropylene woofer as well as crisp highs with a 1” titanium dome tweeter. Frequency response ranges from 40Hz - 20kH, so you’ll experience a full-range of accurate sound that will truly enhance the listening enjoyment at your next party or BBQ. The AP83 is easy to install and is ideal for patios and decks up to 800 square feet. For the best protection, we recommend installing these speakers in a covered area such as beneath eaves and overhangs.
Better Cone Materials Equal Better Sound
In addition to a weather-resistant enclosure, the AP83 includes an 8” injected polypropylene woofer. Polypropylene is a popular speaker material due to the added stiffness and durability PP offers over paper cones. Polypropylene cone woofers produce rich and detailed low- and mid-range and very balanced sound overall. For the high end, the AP83 includes a 1” titanium dome tweeter. Titanium is popular among speaker designers because it is a light yet rigid metal that responds well to instruments and vocals.
Includes 70V Tap
The AP83 all-weather patio speaker can be used as a standard 8-ohm speaker or as a commercial speaker because it includes a built-in 50W, 25W, 12.5W, 5W, 3W 8-Ohm selector that lets you choose the right setting to match your application.
- Sound Energy Space-Saving design produces ample bass from a relatively small speaker
- All-weather enclosure resists harsh weather conditions
- 8” injected polypropylene woofer for powerful low and mid frequencies
- 1” titanium dome tweeter for crisp and smooth high notes
- Includes 70V selector for commercial applications
- Rust-resistant aluminum grille
- Includes mounting hardware
- 8" 2-Way Indoor/Outdoor Patio Speaker
- Woofer: 8" Injected PP Cone
- Tweeter: 1" Titanium Dome
- Power Handling: 20-150W RMS
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz +/-dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- 70V Settings: 50W, 25W, 12.5W, 6W, 3W
- IP54 Weather Resistant
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 8.7" x 9.3"
- Power-coated Rust-resistant Aluminum
- 'U' Bracket
- Available in Black or white