Thumbnail Filmstrip of 60W Class D Digital Stereo Compact Power Amplifier/Mic Mixer w/Source Sensing & Bridge Modes - XMP60 Images
Our XMP60 stereo power amplifier is a sweet little 60W power amp that delivers clean power to stereo systems and is stereo (4 or 8-ohm stable) or mono bridgeable (8-Ohms critical). Small enough to fit on a desktop or table, but rack mountable with included mounting brackets, this compact amp uses highly efficient Class D digital amplifier technology to deliver clean and reliable power to a set of speakers or a subwoofer when bridged to mono. A great way to bump up the volume and sound quality of office, kitchen, or bedroom audio setups or to enhance your gaming experience, the XMP60 includes a '' microphone input and even doubles as an audio mixer. The XMP60 also includes two stereo audio inputs, two RCA inputs and a 3.5mm jack for portable devices. Imagine how good your digital library will sound when your smartphone is connected to a reliable stand-alone amplifier and decent speakers! The front-mounted bass, treble and volume controls let you dial in just the right amount of high and low frequencies so you can tailor the audio to your own taste. Other features packed into this Class D amplifier include automatic signal sensing that goes into standby mode when there's no activity but wakes the amp up when there is.
Benefits of Class D Amplifiers
Class D or digital amp technology is ideal for mini amplifiers like our XMP60. The output transistors are fully turned on or off during operation, so distortion is low while efficiency is high (93%). Class D amps combine the best qualities of both Class A and B technologies without the heat issue, and because no cooling fan is needed, this amp runs quietly.
- Amplifier Type: Single Source 2-Channel Stereo Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D
- Channels: 2
- Power Handling: 25W(RMS)/ 50W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 45W(RMS)/ 90W(MAX) Per Channel @ 4 Ohm
- Bridged Rating (Watts): 90W(MAX) @ 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90 dB
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Two stereo audio inputs, 2 RCA inputs, and a 3.5mm jack
- Output: Main Line Pass Thru
- Rack Mountable: No
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 5.62" x 1.77" x 4.92"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
- ETL, CE Rated