Thumbnail Filmstrip of 2-Channel 125W Per Channel, High Current Class A/B Stereo Amplifier Toroidal Transformers - AMP200 Images
A team OSD favorite, the AMP200 is a high current 2-channel amp with loads of features. This amp lets you home run (directly to the back of the amp) two pairs of speakers or 4 speakers total. Since it's high current, you can add up to 4 pairs of speakers (8 speakers total) by adding OSD speakers selectors such as the DSM4. Rated at 80 Watts per channel at 8 ohms, the OSD-AMP200 is overload stable so it's ideal for use anywhere clean power is needed. It also includes a dual source switching circuit. When you connect two independent sources number (say your iPod and a TV in another room) source one takes priority when it is active. When source one is turned off, source number two comes on. Note: You cannot play two sources simultaneously. For this feature you need a multi-channel amp like our MX1260. Step-up features rarely seen in amps of this price range include a built-in voltage meter, and front mounted volume and balance trim controls.
High Performance, High Current Power
Rated at 80 watts per channel at 8 ohms, and stable down to 2 ohms, the OSD-AMP200 is overload stable so it's ideal for use anywhere clean power is needed. It also includes a dual source switching automatic circuit. Step-up features rarely seen in amps of this price range include a built-in voltage meter, and front mounted volume and balance trim controls.
AMP200 offers 80 watts RMS per channel of power, with bridgeable outputs for up to 250 watts RMS. A, B, or A+B speaker selector switches make managing connected outputs easy. And a signal-sensing power on feature lets the amp power up automatically when you power on your source.
Automatic Source Switching
The AMP200 can automatically switch between connected sources, thanks to a priority signal-sensing feature. So if you have your iPod connected to input 2, then decide you want to watch a movie, when the DVD player connected to the main input 1 is turned on, the AMP120 will automatically switch to that source.
A variable delay control lets you adjust the amount of time needed to "listen" for a signal from your main input, between 3 and 15 seconds, so things like gaps between CD tracks won't accidentally switch your inputs.
Works with Smartphones, iPods, and Other Portable Devices
Use the AMP200 to connect your Smartphone or other portable music device (as long as you have a headphone jack.) The AMP200 includes two RCA signal level inputs marked as red for right and white for left. Using an RCA-to-mini stereo cable (sold separately), plug the 3.5mm stereo connector into the headphone output of your iPod or other portable device, then connect the RCAs to one of the inputs of the AMP200.
- Design Type: Class A/B
- Peak Power Output: 200 Watts per channel
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 80W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 125W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 250W
- Frequency Response: (20Hz to 20kHz) +0.0dB, -0.5dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 2 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -103dB referred to rated power at 4 ohms
- Turn on options: Maunal On, Signal Sensing, and 12V Trigger mode
- Unique Automatic Dual Source Priority Switching with Speaker Level Input Option
- Input and Output Terminals: Interrupting line input, main input/output, 12V trigger, speaker zone A output, speaker zone B output, RCA input (4 total)
- Rack Mountable? Yes
- Dual Source Switching? Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 3.5" x 13.5"
- Weight: 30 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years